DIY Bunting

We found an old torn and tattered piece of cloth that used to cover one of toms sofa’s in his flat and decided to make bunting out of it! We made a stencil out of paper and very simply cut triangles out of the cloth, we made about 30 or so. Once that was done we sewed it to an appropriate length of string to fit the roof of the balcony. And yes, Tom and I both hand sewed each one! But over night the wind blew and frayed the ends of a few of the triangles. I guess that means we didn’t do that much of a splendid job of it. :)

In other news, the lens belonging to Toms digital camera broke, so documenting outfits and such is going to be a challenge. I don’t know what to do yet. We’re still figuring it all out.

About these ads

One thought on “DIY Bunting

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s